A light and nutty blend, these herbs are an easy addition to mealtimes, creating a soup which pairs well with a variety of dishes.
Servings per pack: 3-4
Ingredients: Snow Fungus, Chinese Almonds, Lotus Seeds, Dried Sea Coconut, Cashew Nuts
- Strengthen Spleen & Stomach
- Nourish Lungs
- Relieve Cough
How to make:
- Rinse all herbs.
- Blanch 400g-600g of meat of choice (optional)
- Fill the pot with 1200ml of water (less water if you prefer potent soup) and add in all herbs.
- Bring water to boil and simmer with low heat for 1.5 hours on the stove or 2 hours in a slow cooker.
- Add salt(optional) and serve warm.
How to store:
Store in a cool place, away from heat. The fridge would be best!
This product contains nuts. Not suitable for those with Nut Allergies.
Product images are purely for illustration, so quantities may differ from those presented...but do not worry, we precisely measure all our ingredients by hand.