Note: Not advisable for pregnant women or during menstruation.
Servings per package : 2-3
MuMu Mummy Dessert Range
Peach Gum is a beautiful golden amber which is formed from the resin of peach trees. It's naturally high collagen and in amino acids which allows for it's collagen to be absorbed by your body easily, improving skin suppleness as well as supporting many other functions within your body.
We use a premium grade Peach Gum in our deserts which does not require any cleaning or picking before soaking.
Ingredients: Peach Gum, Goji Berries, Black Goji Berries, French Rose, Rock Sugar, Osmanthus.
- High in collagen, amino acids and anti-oxidant
- Supports immunity
- Improves blood circulation
- Nourish lungs
How to make:
- Soak the Peach Gum overnight or for at least 12 hours. It will become soft and jellylike. After soaking and before preparing, gently rinse the Peach Gum with a sieve a few times. Put aside.
- Bring 600ml of water to a boil.
- Add all ingredients (except Peach Gum) into a pot, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Peach Gum and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled.
How to store:
Store in a cool place, away from heat.