Note: Not advisable for pregnant women or during menstruation.
Servings per package : 3-4
MuMu Mummy Dessert Range
Peach Gum is a beautiful golden amber which is formed from the resin of peach trees. It's naturally high collagen and in amino acids which allows for it's collagen to be absorbed by your body easily, improving skin suppleness as well as supporting many other functions within your body.
We use a premium grade Peach Gum in our deserts which does not require any cleaning or picking before soaking.
Pairing Snow Fungus & Peach Gum makes the ideal combination for a light, cooling and skin-nourishing dessert. And, both Snow Fungus & Chuan Bei are ideal to consume when you are suffering from a cough or phlegmy symptoms.
Ingredients: Peach Gum, Goji Berries, Snow Fungus, Chuan Bei, Rock Sugar, Chinese Almonds.
- High in collagen, amino acids and anti-oxidant
- Boost immunity
- Nourish lungs
- Help with cough and reduce phlegm.
How to make:
- Soak the Peach Gum overnight or for at least 12 hours. It will become soft and jellylike. After soaking and before preparing, gently rinse the Peach Gum with a sieve a few times. Put aside.
- Soak Snow Fungus for 20 minutes.
- Bring 600ml water to a boil.
- Add all ingredients (except Peach Gum) into a pot, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Peach Gum and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled.
How to store:
Store in a cool place, away from heat.