Ingredients: Dang Shen, Fu Lin, Honey Dates, Goji Berries, Bai Shu, Ling Zhi, Zhi Gan Cao
- Tranquilize the mind
- Replenish blood
- Heals weakness and fatigue
- Boost Energy(Qi)
How to make:
- Rinse all herbs.
- Blanch 400g-600g of the meat of your choice.
- Fill the pot with 1200ml of water(less water if you prefer potent soup) and add in all herbs.
- Bring water to boil and simmer with low heat for 1.5 hours on stove or 2 hours on slow cooker.
- Add salt(optional) and serve warm.
How to store:
Store in cool places, away from heat. Fridge would be best! Dry goods last for ages!