Servings per package : 3-4
Ingredients: Jujube, Malt, Goji Berries, Bai Tong Cao, Chuan Xiong
- Promotes Lactation
- Boost Immunity
- Reduce Water Retention
- Improve Blood Circulation
Suitable for breastfeeding mothers.
How to make:
- Rinse all herbs.
- Blanch 400g-600g of fish (Groupa or Snakehead)
- Fill the pot with 1200ml of water(less water if you prefer potent soup) and add in all herbs.
- Bring water to boil and simmer with low heat for 1.5 hours on stove or 2 hours on slow cooker.
- Add salt(optional) and serve warm.
How to store:
Store in cool places, away from heat. Fridge would be best! Dry goods last for ages!