A daily post-partum and confinement essential, sweet and smokey JuJuBe Longan Sweet Tea is full of nutritional and restorative goodness...and it tastes good!
Vacuum-sealed for convinience and freshness.
As a new and nursing mother, you'll need plenty of fluids to support your own body & milk supply and by brewing this blend and consuming it throughout a day, it will help you reach your hydration goals.
Jujubes (Red Dates) are the main powerhouse in this blend, supported by a blend of;
- Black Dates
- Goji Berries
- Dang Shen
The are plenty of benefits to this tea blend...almost too many to list, but we'll list them anyway!
- Caffeine Free
- Increase blood cell production (high in iron)
- Improve blood flow/circulation through your body
- High in antioxidants (polyphenols that help reduce inflammation)
- High in Vitamin C which helps with wound repair
- High in Calcium which helps with blood clotting
- Boost immune system
- Reduce water retention
- Contains tannins (just like red wine and tea)
This box provides comes in 2 varieties; 30 Days and 15 Days.
30 packs for 30 continuous days of this wonder drink, individually vacuum packed for convenience and freshness.
15 packs will give you enough for 15 continuous days.
How to make:
- Rinse all herbs
- Set aside Goji Berries for later
- Fill pot with 2.5 litre of water， 2-3 slices fresh ginger and add in all herbs
- Bring water to boil and simmer with low heat for 1 hour on stove or 1.5 hours on slow cooker.
- Add Goji Berries into the tea and let it simmer for another 5 minutes
- Drink throughout the day.
Tip: Brew in the morning, keep it in a flask and enjoy throughout the day. Ensure that you are also drinking plenty of other healthy fluids during the day.
Note: The pink & blue combination colour of the packaging box may vary.