Servings per package : 3-4
Ingredients: Red Jujube, Dang Shen, Yu Zhu, Chinese Yam, Cordyceps Flowers, Goji Berries
- Boost Immunity
- Increase blood circulation
- Replenish Qi and blood deficiency
- Improves appetite
How to make:
- Rinse all herbs.
- Blanch 400g-600g of Chicken.
- Fill the pot with 1200ml of water(less water if you prefer potent soup) and add in all herbs.
- Bring water to boil and simmer with low heat for 1.5 hours on stove or 2 hours on slow cooker.
- Add salt(optional) and serve warm.
How to store:
Store in cool places, away from heat. Fridge would be best! Dry goods last for ages!
Please note, this product does NOT contain any chicken. The name comes from the typical inclusion/pairing of chicken with these herbs...but you can choose not to add it.