Servings per package : 3-4
Ingredients: Chinese Ginseng, Chinese Yam, Goji Berries, Dried Lily Bulbs, Chuan Xiong
- Improve brain function and memory
- Boost Immunity
- Replenish "Qi" and blood deficiency
- Regulate blood sugar
How to make:
- Rinse all herbs.
- Blanch 400g-600g of the meat of your choice.
- Fill the pot with 1200ml of water(less water if you prefer potent soup) and add in all herbs.
- Bring water to boil and simmer with low heat for 1.5 hours on stove or 2 hours on slow cooker.
- Add salt(optional) and serve warm.
How to store:
Store in cool places, away from heat. Fridge would be best! Dry goods last for ages!